Terms and Conditions: arrival and departure
Printed document: Barn Terms and Conditions.
- Private functions only: no publicly advertised parties or events
- Maximum number of people at any function is 300
- Check-in is 2.00 pm but we may be cleaning till 4.00 pm; camping fields at midday by arrangement. Check-out is 1.00 pm: £50 per hour fee for late checkout. if extra day is hired we may need access to Function barn for cleaning the night before. If extra day hired we may need access to Function barn for cleaning the night before.
- No dogs inside the barns and on a leash at all times outside
- Barn guests camp only in private fields not on the public campsite
- Barn guests welcome on beach and at reception but not on campsite fields
- Vehicles park around the barns, only by arrangement in campsite carpark
- No vehicles in barn fields without permission, no turning as damages the grass
- Caravans, campervans only at top of Barn field by hedgerow where there are hook-ups
- No nails, staples or other sharp objects in any beams, ceilings, walls, anywhere
- No paper confetti outside. Petals or leaves are OK inside or outside the barns
- Security is your responsibility – keys to outside doors supplied on request
- Clean up: Please leave barns and fields tidy, rubbish and recycling stowed.
- A refundable bond of £300 is due 8 weeks in advance and may be withheld if conditions not met.
Terms and Conditions on safety at the barns
- Fire safety: Barn users are responsible for fire safety and must abide by fire safety instructions.
– woodburners must be used responsibly with fireguards using only our wood
– firewok on hard standing only at least 3m from barns, using only our wood
– campfires for small fires only using only wood bought from us
– no flares, fireworks, Chinese lanterns or large candles
- Child safety: There is rough ground, steep drops and a lake near the barns take care of young children
- Food safety is the responsibility of barn users or contractors: please be careful, hygenic and safe
- Electrical safety is especially important if there are outside contractors using the site
– our supply is limited so no extra heaters or catering equipment without prior approval
– no electrical cables to be used outside without proper arrangements and armoring
- Outside contractors using our premises must have our prior approval and have accepted our T&C for outside contractors. Please ensure they read it
Noise and behaviour conditions
The Llyn Gwynant barns are close to the public campsite where noise is restricted, and only quiet talking is allowed after 11.00 pm. If doors are kept shut soundsystems in the barns are not usually audible from the campsite, however occasionally if there is a loud band, or if the night is still with a wind in the wrong direction, noise can be a problem. We only hire the barns to people who agree to these conditions:
- No excessive noise or disturbance is to be audible at the public campsite so if a warden visits to request sound levels are reduced this MUST be acted on
- A responsible person must be nominated to liaise with campsite staff regarding noise levels
- No soundsystems, only acoustic music outside the barns and only during the day. Occasionally we can agree to soundsystems being used for a short time for a special event by prior arrangement
- DJs and bands must cease at 1.00 am after which only acoustic playing or small sound systems are allowed in the Function barn.
- If no-one is responsive to warden requests for reduced sound, power may be cut off.