The Wedding Barns
Printable document: Weddings at the barns, and click here to see our longer online Wedding Brochure for Llyn Gwynant Barns but you need Adobe Flash to do so. The Llyn Gwynant barns are imposing stone buildings in a very beautiful natural setting overlooking Llyn Gwynant lake, surrounded by private camping fields.
- The Function barn has a high roof, tall oak windows, a stage at one end, a stone fireplace with woodburner and large glass doors looking down to the lake. This large, light room is 12 m by 12 m and can hold up to 300 people, about 140 seated at tables. See the Function barn page for more.
- The Tall barn is the main entrance to the Function barn and has a high roof with alpine-style platforms. It opens on to a mirrored foyer to the Function barn.
- The Camping barn opens off the Tall barn and has a large commercial kitchen at one end with seating at the other, see the Barn kitchen for more.
- An internal toilet block accessed from the Function barn foyer has 3 toilets, one wheelchair accessible and 2 showers, with extra basins and mirrors.
- The barn yard outside these buildings has parking for about 30 cars. An outside toilet block has porcelain toilets and washbasins.
- Two private camping fields come with the hire of the barns. These surround the barn yard and run down to the lake but are not visible from the campsite, ensuring privacy.