Campsite Group Areas
Printable document: Group areas. Groups of 10 – 20 adults may book one of these areas to be sure of camping together, if they agree to our Group rules. More than 20 people may camp by prior arrangement on the campsite, or may sometimes hire the Camping Barns. Arrival is after 2 pm and departure before 11 am for booked areas. Details:
- Pen Helen West is near river and lakeside, beside our Boat Hire area and can take tents but no campervans or caravans.
- Bridge field front is roped off by arrangement, has mature trees and is close to the river. This takes up to 20 people with a car park nearby.
- Bridge field back is roped off by arrangement, has a small stream at the back and mature trees. This can take large groups. Vehicles must park in Bridge field car park.
- Pen Ddôl has a mature hedgerow on one side with parking nearby and is the only area where caravans, campervans and tents can be together. Hook-ups are available by arrangement.
- Ddôl Fawr has several areas suited for groups that can be roped off by arrangement with the size adjusted to suit.
If you want to book a group area please contact us. Small groups of less than 10 adults can simply arrive without booking, in which case each adult will be asked to pay £20, a bond which is returned on departure if all is well, see our Terms and Conditions for Groups. At busy times of year however you might be well advised to book, in which case choose one of these areas. If your group has more than 20 people we may accept you but please contact us with details as we need to know what kind of group you are: we do take well-organised larger groups of school and scouts but only by prior arrangement.